- Mississauga Gateway Centre consists of approximately 35 acres of land, located on the west side of Hurontario Street at Courtneypark Drive West and Prologis Boulevard in the City of Mississauga. The development is comprised of seven buildings totalling approximately 640,000 square feet of Class A office space.
- Situated along the future Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) route, a system which will provide eighteen kilometres of fast, reliable, rapid transit with connections to GO Transit's Milton and Lakeshore West rail lines, Mississauga Miway, Brampton Züm, and the Mississauga Transitway BRT with an anticipated completion date in 2022.
- Mississauga Gateway Centre is home to a number of corporations which include RSA, Compass Group, Carter's OshKosh, Sony Play Station, High Liner Foods, Jaguar LandRover, PLASP Childcare Services and Dalton Timmins.
- Wired Certified Gold for best in class internet connectivity.
- LEED® NC Gold and BOMA Best Gold certified.
- 221,000 square foot newly constructed office complex.
- Located on northeast corner of Hurontario and Prologis Boulevard in the Mississauga Gateway Centre,
- Five storey tower and four storey tower connected by two storey link.
- Building features sustainable features such as an abundance of natural light, green wall in the lobby, LED lighting, and Level 2 Electric Car Charging Stations, etc.
- Walking distance from restaurants and other amenities, minutes to Highways 401, 410 and 407.
- 4 per 1,000 parking ratio.
- Bicycle storage and showers/change rooms.
Size / sf
Number of Floors
Total Parking Stalls
Number of Elevators
Amenities & Transit
- 12,000 sf Kids & Company child care centre is located at 85 Prologis Boulevard
- On-site Triovest property management team
- Directly accessible to the Hurontario Light Rail Transit
- (LRT), a system which will provide fast and efficient public transit along the north-south corridor of Hwy 10 and connecting to east-west local and regional bus and GO systems. Anticipated completion date in 2022.
- Mississauga and Brampton Transit available on Hurontario Street at Prologis Boulevard with direct stop and bus shelter located just outside the building
- GO Transit available via Mississauga Transit stations at both Cooksville and Square One Shopping Centre
- Hotel facilities located in close proximity to accommodate guests and larger meeting/conference requirements
- Abundance of restaurants, banking, and fitness facilities located within walking distance
- Population: 713,443
- 2031 Projected Population: 829,000
- Average Household Income: $95,052
- 36.9% of the adult population with University Certificate, Diploma or Degree at Bachelor’s level or above
- More than 86,170 businesses employ over 425,850 people
- 20% of labour force involved in Business, Finance and Administrative occupations
Additional Rent Total
Building Size (sf)
Total Available Space
Number of Floors
Total Office Space
Available Office Space
Surface parking at a ratio of 4 stalls per 1,000 sf of rentable area
Transit Surface Route
|Immediate||Negotiable||Base building suite with elevator exposure. North and south facing views.|
|101 Model||1,839||Immediate||Negotiable||Model Suite ready for occupancy September 2020 Build out includes: reception, kitchenette, meeting room for 6-8 people, collaboration space one private office, and open work space for up to 9 employees.|
|103 Model||3,778||Immediate||Negotiable||Model Suite ready for occupancy September 2020 Build out includes: reception, kitchenette, meeting room for 12 people, collaboration space one private office/small meeting room for 4 people, and open work space for up to 30 employees.|
- Total Additional Rent $12.89 (psf/yr)
- Operating Costs $6.43 (psf/yr)
- Realty Tax $5.21 (psf/yr)
- Hydro $1.25 (psf/yr)