Mississauga Gateway Centre is a premier business park with seven buildings totalling approximately 640,000 square feet of Class “A” office space. Conveniently located within walking distance to restaurants and other amenities, minutes to highways 401, 410 and 407, a ten-minute drive to Toronto Lester B. Pearson International Airport and a thirty-minute drive to downtown Toronto.
- Single storey office building - 47,585 square feet of rentable area.
- Approximately 1.4% common area gross up factor.
- Located on the northeast corner of Kateson Drive and Prologis Boulevard in the Heartland business node.
- Highways 401, 410 and 407 are easily accessible from the Mississauga Gateway Centre.
- Approximately ten (10) minute drive to Toronto Lester B. Pearson International Airport and thirty (30) minute drive to downtown Toronto.
- One remaining unit available for immediate tenant fixturing.
Mississauga Gateway Centre is home to a number of corporations which include RSA, Compass Group, Carter's OshKosh, Sony Play Station, High Liner Foods, Jaguar LandRover, PLASP Childcare Services and Dalton Timmins.
Size / sf
Number of Floors
Total Parking Stalls
Number of Elevators
- Insulated white sandblasted architectural precast panels (R-16) in combination with insulated reflective glazing in clear anodized aluminum frames.
- Premises will be provided in a cold shell condition.
- 16' to underside of steel strcuture
- 200 amp, 347/600 volt service available for the premise.
- Excellent exterior building signage opportunity availble.
- Surface parking at a ratio of 4 stalls per 1,000 square feet of rentable area
AMENITIES & TRANSIT
- Kids & Company child care centre is located in Unit 1 providing day care from infant to preschool age.
- Bell fibre availale at the site.
- Onsite property management.
- Adjacent to the Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT), a system which will provide fast and efficient public transit along the north-south corridor and connecting to east-west local and regional bus and GO systems. The anticipated completion date for the project is 2022.
- Mississauga and Brampton Transit available on Hurontario Street at Prologis Boulevard.
- GO Transit available via Mississauga Transit stations at both Cooksville and Square One Shopping Centre.
- Hotel facilities located in close proximity to accomodate guests and larger meeting/conference requirements.
- Abundance of restaurants, banking, and fitness facilities within walking distance.
Building Size (sf)
Safety and Access
|004 Model||4,963||Immediate||Negotiable||*MODEL SUITE*
- Total Additional Rent $10.60 (psf/yr)
- Operating Costs $5.96 (psf/yr)
- Realty Tax $4.64 (psf/yr)